This update is very highly recommended for all registered users!
- You can now hold the Option key and click on Start to show the commandline editing window.
- Changed the right pane colors to Windows 10 guidelines.
- Added right pane progress animation.
- Added codec selector in right pane.
- Added ‘Copy Settings to All’ contextual menu item.
- Added "1:1 10-bit RGB" support for mov container.
- Added option ‘Position filter chain’ for hardburning subittles.
- Added button ‘Watch Folder Preset’.
- Added support for AAC, ALAC and FLAC for MOV container with HAP video codec.
- Added support for .idx subtitle files (soft subtitles) for VOB and MKV containers.
- Added several entries for the ‘Convert 3D Stereo’ video filter.
- Added audio filter ‘Channel mapping’.
- Added 'Set channel layout' option.
- Now each batch file is showing batch numbering.
- Improved FFmpeg.exe validation.
- Improved handling HEVC with qsv hardware encoding.
- Improved splitting audio channels to seperate audio files.
- Improved H264 High Profile and H265 Main Profile presets.
- Improved handling HE-AAC to AAC encoding (regarding bitrate).
- Improved auto cropping detecting.
- Improved FFmpeg error handling.
- Changed the batch thread priorities.
- You can now close the settings window with pressing ESC.
- HAP video codec now works as expected in MOV containers.
- The export to images and images to movie windows are now modal.
- Fixed crashing when adding media files and no FFmpeg is installed.
- Fixed issue exporting to images.
- Fixed several issues when editing the HEVC options.
- Fixed several issues with handling Watch Folder.
- Fixed issue scaling the settings window.
- Fixed issue when using the DNxHD preset and set video size to HD720.
- Fixed issue adding soft subtitles.
- Fixed loading iPhone7 preset.
- Fixed issue encoding to 23.976 and 29.97 FPS.
- Fixed issue adding user presets files.
- Fixed issue when encoding to DVVideo and NTSC.
- Fixed issue resetting options when changing another preset.
- Fixed several other small issues.
FFmpeg.exe files for Windows:
Download FFmpeg (Recommended) - we recommend using Static FFmpeg.exe file point release (not daily build) (When unzipped - look into the BIN directory for the ffmpeg.exe file)
User Presets (Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, XDCAM HD, Android, Kindle, Avid, …):
Download User Presets
Older myFFmpeg versions:
Download myFFmpeg 2.3.3