New in version 3.7 for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Updated MediaInfo to the latest version.
- Improved parsing FFmpeg data.
- Improved FFmpeg error logging.
- Improved HAP codec support.
- Improved adding subtitles to a MOV container.
- Improved saving user presets.
- Adaptive Quantization Mode is now set to 'Enabled with auto-variance’ as default.
- Fixed issue detecting rotated metadata.
- Fixed issue using the DNxHD preset and set video size to HD720.
- Fixed crash when using FFV1 video codec.
- Fixed issue changing the Timecode rendering positions.
Important : myFFmpeg does NOT include a compiled FFmpeg file! You have to compile or download this yourself.
FFmpeg.exe files for Windows:
Download FFmpeg (Recommended) - we recommend using Static FFmpeg.exe file point release (not daily build) (When unzipped - look into the BIN directory for the ffmpeg.exe file)
Older myFFmpeg versions:
Download myFFmpeg 3.4
Download myFFmpeg 2.3.3